Wednesday 28 June 2017

In Maths we have been using to: Use a coordinate system or the language of distance and direction to specify locations and describe paths.



In Maths we have been using to: Use a coordinate system or the language of distance and direction to specify locations and describe paths.

Here is a link to our online modelling book. This shows all of the learning we have been doing.

EVIDENCE of my learning.

Here are some screenshots to show the IXL activities I have completed.













You can find evidence of my extended abstract problem solving tasks in my Maths Book.
The Figure it out activities that I completed were  called:
  • Going the distance
  • Clara’s Cowpats

My next step is to continue to apply what I have learned in a range of problem solving activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment